The Estate Services team are responsible for the upkeep of the communal areas of Broadland’s homes. These are some of the areas that we look after:
- grass and hedge cutting, strimming
- lawn maintenance
- pruning and maintenance of shrubs
- weeding, moss control and leaf clearance
- tree works
- litter clearance and illegal dumping
- maintenance and cleaning of hard standing areas
- project/refurbishment projects
We want to provide the best service that we can. That’s why we have consulted with our tenants to produce a set of Estate Services Standards.
We know that communal areas on our scheme get tired and sometimes need a facelift. Over the last year we have been working on updating some of the communal areas. We have more projects in the pipeline.
Do you have an area where you live that needs some attention, or do you have an issue that you need to tell us about? Send a message to the Estate Services team. We really appreciate tenants getting in touch.