Broadland tenants and their immediate family members can now benefit from our new Individual Assistance Programme (IAP).
The IAP is a free, independent service that gives you 24-hour access to professional and confidential telephone counselling, advice and support. It is operated by Health Assured, a trusted support service to organisations throughout the public, private, and non-profit sectors.
- Get access to the free 24-hour confidential helpline – 0800 917 6470
- Login at healthassuredeap.com – Username – Wellbeing, Password – WireGateRing
- Download the ‘My Healthy Advantage’ app – get access to the IAP direct from your phone, plus lots of other features (including Bright TV). Available from Google Play or the App Store. Use the code MHA151889.
You can also find out more by exploring the links below.
Please note, the IAP for tenants is a 12-month trial starting 1 October 2020. We cannot guarantee that the service will continue in full or in part afterwards.
Other free support for tenants
Remember, IAP is in addition to the comprehensive FREE support that is already available to all tenants from our Tenancy Support Team!
We can help you:
- manage your tenancy, look after your home and cover your rent
- claim the right benefits
- budget, save money and get a better energy deal
- move house and set up your home
- access training and employment
- look after your health and wellbeing