- Plot 23 – 16 Blacksmiths Gardens – AVAILABLE NOW
- Plot 24 – 14 Blacksmiths Gardens – AVAILABLE NOW
- 3 bedroom semi-detached houses
- Full market value – £250,000
- Minimum share to purchase 40% – £100,000
- Rent on remaining share £343.75 pm (based on 40% ownership)
- Maximum staircasing 100%
- Service charge payable for buildings insurance and communal grounds maintenance
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Flooring now included throughout
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Downstairs WC
- Modern kitchen
- Good sized rear garden (to be seeded)
- 2 parking spaces
You must be registered with the Help to Buy Agent before you can apply for one of the properties. You will need to be able to raise a mortgage or have enough savings to buy the initial share.
Applicants will also be subject to affordability assessment by Broadland Housing Association before they can be approved to purchase.
Priority will be given to those living & working in Thurlton followed by the neighbouring parishes of Norton Subcourse, Raveningham & Haddiscoe.
Further information & viewing
Please contact Durrants Estate Agents:
01502 712122 / Jade McGarvey Jade.McGarvey@durrants.com