Description of property
- A 3-bedroom, 4-person semi detached house
- Available to buy 40% share for £92,000
- Rent payable on the remaining share at £299.93 per month
- £11.35per month service charge towards buildings insurance.
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Flooring throughout
- Enclosed rear garden
- Please note summer house is available for purchase by separate negotiation at £1500.
Check if you are eligible for shared ownership. You will need to be able to raise a mortgage or have savings to purchase the 40% share.
This home is available from a 40% share on a shared ownership basis with rent payable on the remaining share. There is the option to staircase up to 100% share in the future.
Carbrooke is a thriving community with a Village Hall, a village green with play area, a pub, church, garage and a variety of shops, just two miles from the popular market town of Watton. with Swaffham 10 miles; Thetford 15 miles; Norwich 23 miles.
The well served market town of Watton is in the district of Breckland, just less than 25 miles from Norwich. Perfectly positioned for access to the whole of Norfolk and North Suffolk There is a traditional market held every Wednesday morning with produce including freshly caught fish, and there are two supermarkets and a number of independent shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs to enjoy. Within reach is the popular Thetford Forest Park, a number of golf courses, other market towns and not forgetting the cathedral city of Norwich.