Description of property
- A 2-bedroom, 4-person semi detached house
- Available to buy 50% share for £140,000
- Rent payable on the remaining share at £303.68 per month
- £17.88per month service charge towards buildings insurance.
- 2 bedrooms
- Kitchen with fitted oven and hob
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Flooring throughout
- Enclosed rear garden
Check if you are eligible for shared ownership. You will need to be able to raise a mortgage or have savings to purchase the 50% share.
This home is available from a 50% share on a shared ownership basis with rent payable on the remaining share. There is the option to staircase up to 100% share in the future.
This property is conveniently located on the Broads National Park Capital of Hoveton and Wroxham with a wealth of amenities including, supermarkets, department store, post office, bank and restaurants and pubs. The River Bure runs through the village centre and connects the Broads generally. There are buses and trains to the city of Norwich and the coast.