Congratulations to all our tenants and their neighbours who won a Good Neighbour Award recently. We’d like to say a big thank you for helping those around you through the challenges of the recent months!
The April winners included:
- Elizabeth and Stephen “for helping their neighbours throughout the lockdown” (from Tamara)
- Jill “for consistently checking in with her neighbours, leaving little gifts and thoughtful texts. Most importantly, her support is kind and non-intrusive” (from Liz)
- Janine and Kay “for being so welcoming when I first moved in. Looking after my dog while I was at work. Lending bits and pieces and being there when I needed a chat” (from Andrea)
- Jean “for helping her neighbour who is on her own after recent knee surgery” (from Mary)
- Rachel “for always going over and above to provide offers of support. She always thinks of others and asks how we are and is the best neighbour ever. She thoroughly deserves some recognition for being kind, caring and supportive” (from Siobhan)
To find out more, see our Good Neighbour Awards page.