Your annual gas service check
It’s important that we gain access to your home to carry out your annual gas service check. A gas leak could put you, your family and your home at risk.
Always make sure you’re at home for your appointment. We will send you a text or email with your appointment details.
Don’t miss this vital gas safety check. To re-book your appointment, call us on 0303 303 0003 (option 2) ASAP.
If you smell gas…
- Open windows and doors to let in some fresh air
- Turn off the gas supply at the meter and make sure any gas appliances are turned off
- Call 0800 111 999 – National Gas Emergency Service – available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Don’t smoke or use lighters, matches or candles
- Don’t touch any electrical switches. Turning a switch on or off could ignite a gas leak
- Don’t enter a cellar if you smell gas, even if your gas meter is located there
Get gas safety tips for your home from the Gas Safe Register website.