As a member of Broadland Housing, you can:
- attend, ask questions and vote at our Annual General Meeting. We always make sure there is enough time at these meetings for you to chat informally with other members too
- hear about the direction Broadland is taking as a business
- vote on key changes we are proposing
- attend events throughout the year to find out what we are doing to support our tenants.
Our members help us to:
- stay connected to the people who are important to us – our tenants and stakeholders
- involve stakeholders in our governance
- ensure our tenants and stakeholders influence what goes on in our communities
- establish and maintain a support network to deliver our mission and values.
New for 2020 – exclusive Member Events!
Our members gave us feedback at our last AGM saying they would like to know more about how we progress during the year. This year, for the first time, we have organised members-only events.
During lockdown we have had to postpone many of our planned events, but we are delighted to announce our first virtual event on 26 August. Please complete the form below if you would like to come along.
Sign up to a Member Event
Please complete the form below (some events have limited spaces and we will allocate these on a first come, first served basis).