Join us and enjoy first-class opportunities to progress and develop your skills…
All roles include the following benefits:
- Minimum 22 days’ annual leave, increasing to 27 over 5 years
- Birthday leave
- Day off for charity work / volunteering
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Health cash plan – which covers the cost of many day-to-day health needs, such as eye care, vaccinations and some treatments
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free confidential Employee Assistance Programme, offering support to all employees and their immediate family on a wide range of issues
- Professional subscriptions and other benefits (if relevant to the role).
- Flexible working opportunities, including agile working for certain roles
Please note: some roles require a Disclosure and Barring Service Check (previously known as a CRB check).
Find out more about our accreditations, which reflect our commitment to good employee engagement and diversity.
(Right: staff team who won the Active Norfolk Workplace Challenge badminton tournament 2018)