Join us and enjoy first-class opportunities to learn, progress and develop your skills.
All roles include the following benefits:
- Minimum 22 days’ annual leave, increasing to 27 over 5 years
- Birthday leave
- Day off for charity work / volunteering
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Health cash plan – which covers the cost of many day-to-day health needs, such as eye care, vaccinations and some treatments
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free confidential Employee Assistance Programme, offering support to all employees and their immediate family on a wide range of issues
- Professional subscriptions and other benefits (if relevant to the role).
- Flexible working opportunities, including Agile Working for certain roles
To ensure that we keep our customers safe, some roles are required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service Check (previously known as a CRB check).
Our Investors in People Silver accreditation & RICS Inclusive Employer acknowledges our commitment to good employee communications and conditions. While our highly diverse workforce reflects the communities in which we work, helping us to deliver the services our tenants really need.