We’re here to help.
You can also call Tenancy Support on 0303 303 0003.
You might be eligible to go on your energy supplier’s priority services register if you:
- are of pensionable age
- be disabled or chronically sick
- have a long-term medical condition
- have a hearing or visual impairment or additional communication needs
- be in a vulnerable situation
Contact your energy supplier to get your name added.
People on the priority services register get:
- advance notice of planned power cuts
- priority support in an emergency
- meter reading services
- information in an accessible format, for example in larger print or braille
- plus other benefits
If you or someone in your household is living with cancer, you can get advice on accessing energy schemes and financial grants from Macmillan Cancer Support.