Samford Court sheltered housing scheme is located near the attractive market town of Beccles in Suffolk. It offers independent living for the over-55s, with accommodation in 1-bedroom flats and bungalows. Samford Court was built in 1985 and renovated in 1991.
Each property has:
- living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom
- landline, TV and satellite point
- individual car parking space if required
- emergency pull cords, which immediately notify the scheme manager or out of hours service.
Please note scheme managers are working from home as a safety precaution during the Coronavirus outbreak.
- regular coffee mornings
- informal social gatherings most evenings
- communal lounge
- communal garden
- stair lift
- laundry facilities
- guest facilities
- fresh fish van (also sells bread and other staples) visits weekly
- fish and chip delivery fortnightly
- ice cream van visits regularly
- shops, pubs, cafes, etc in the historic market town of Beccles – approx 1 mile away