Tpas wants to improve tenant engagement standards by bringing landlords and tenants together. It provides impartial advice, support, consultancy, and training.
Listen to Michael Newey, our chief executive, talk to Tpas members about the challenges of Coronavirus:
Broadland’s Tpas membership means that as a tenant you get, free of charge:
- Opportunities and routes to influence national policy
- Access to Tpas’s Resource hub for all your engagement needs
- Newsletter to keep up to date with engagement news
- Advice on engagement issues via our enquiry service
- Learning and networking at Tpas Member Events
- Access to online forums to create engagement conversations across England
- Opportunities to share your experiences and opinions
- Chance to gain recognition and share what you are doing
- Opportunities to join the Tpas Board of Directors
- Voting rights at Tpas’s Annual General Meeting
Find out more about the different ways you can get involved as a tenant at Broadland.