There are many items around the home that can be recycled. Here are a few links and ideas to help you on your way…
- Find your local recycling centre
- Suffolk County Council recycling
- Unsure what you can recycle? Find the safest, green option closest to you.
- Recycle Norfolk has a handy postcode tool.
Did you know that you can put these everyday items in your recycle bins?
- empty deodorant and hairspray cans
- air freshener aluminium cans
- toilet roll tubes
- liquid soap bottles once rinsed
Even some tricky items, such as leftover paint, can be donated. Go to communityrepaint.org.uk to find out more.
Remember, illegal dumping is a crime!