What works will be carried out?
In your home…
We are replacing :
- hot water, heating and cold water supply pipes
- taps to wash hand basin and kitchen sink. These will be thermostatically controlled to limit the temperature of the hot water supply
- bath taps with a bath/shower mixer deck and add a shower riser rail, hose and head above the bath
- timber panelling behind the toilet and wash hand basin
- bathroom suite (where needed), including new toilet, basin and bath, plus new vinyl floor covering
We will also:
- apply a product called Whiterock to protect walls in areas that are likely to be splashed by water, instead of using tiles
- fit a shower curtain and rail above the bath to keep all water from the shower within the bath.
(Insert pic of new completed bathroom )
In communal areas…
To allow us to carry out the work above, we need to install new pipework in the tunnels below the ground floor communal corridor and within each set of riser cupboards in the corridors.
These works will unfortunately cause disruption to your access at certain times and we will ask you to use alternative routes at these times. ***Please do not remove the barriers! ***We ask you to turn and use another route around or out of the building. This is for your own safety and for the safety of the team carrying out the works. Thank you.