The Estate Services team are responsible for looking after the communal grounds around Broadland’s homes, including:
- grass and hedge cutting, strimming
- lawn maintenance
- pruning and maintenance of shrubs
- weeding, moss control and leaf clearance
- tree works
- clearing litter and illegal dumping
- maintenance and cleaning of hardstanding areas
- project/refurbishment projects
Estate Services standards
We want to provide a good service at all times. We have produced our Estate Services Standards in consultation with Broadland tenants.
Contact the Estate Services team
We know that communal areas on our schemes get tired and sometimes need a facelift. Do you have an area where you live that needs some attention, or do you have an issue that you need to tell us about? Send us a message below. We really appreciate tenants getting in touch.