St Katherine’s Court sheltered housing scheme was built in 1984 and is situated near the centre of historic King’s Lynn. It offers independent living for the over-55s. St Katherine’s Court contains 41 flats: 10 single-bedroom flats, 30 double-bedroom flats and one house connected to the rest of the scheme.
Each property has:
- living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
- landline, TV and satellite point
- individual car parking space if required
- emergency pull cords, which immediately notify the scheme manager or out of hours service.
Please note scheme managers are working from home during the Coronavirus outbreak as a safety precaution.
- exercise classes
- coffee morning
- arts and crafts club
- social club that organises tea parties and day trips
- educational talks and support from outside organisations
- communal lounge
- communal garden
- guest facilities
- Morrison’s supermarket – 5 minutes’ walk away
- swimming pool, bus and train station – 10 minutes’ walk away
- bus stop outside the scheme
- community buses also available
- shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants etc in King’s Lynn town centre