Your annual gas service check
It’s important that we gain access to your home to carry out your annual gas service check. A gas leak could put you, your family and your home at risk.
Always make sure you’re at home for your appointment. We will send you a text or email with your appointment details.
Don’t miss this vital gas safety check. To re-book your appointment, call us on 0303 303 0003 ASAP.
If you smell gas…
- Open windows and doors to let in some fresh air
- Turn off the gas supply at the meter and make sure any gas appliances are turned off
- Call 0800 111 999 – National Gas Emergency Service – available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Don’t smoke or use lighters, matches or candles
- Don’t touch any electrical switches. Turning a switch on or off could ignite a gas leak
- Don’t enter a cellar if you smell gas, even if your gas meter is located there
Get more gas safety tips for your home from the Gas Safe Register website.
Boiler not working?
Check out these quick fixes from Sean, one of our heating engineers. If your boiler is still not working, please call Customer Services on 0303 303 0003.