How safe is your home?
Check fire risks in your home with Norfolk Fire & Rescue Service’s home fire safety self-checker. Important: check also your fire safety responsibilities as a Broadland tenant.
Find fire safety advice
Protect yourself, your home and your neighbours. Know the risks!
- fire safety in the home – advice from Norfolk Fire & Rescue Service. Tel. 0800 9178137 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christmas and new year – additional fire risks
- portable heaters – how to use them safely
- tumble dryers – safety tips
- BBQs – fire safety on balconies
Request a home fire safety visit
If you are over 65 or have a disability that could make it more difficult to react to a fire, you may be eligible for a free home fire safety visit from Norfolk Fire & Rescue Service.
Or you can call 0800 9178137 or email email@example.com.