Our corporate strategy steers us towards achieving our future goals.
Broadland’s primary purpose remains to provide high-quality affordable homes in Norfolk and North Suffolk. It is a founding cornerstone of our strategy to help people access the support they need to maintain their tenancy.
Our overall priorities are to:
• Provide good services that meet tenants’ expectations
• Manage and maintain our properties well
• Ensure the safety of our tenants in their homes
• Support our tenants and minimise the number of tenancies that fail
• Involve our tenants in checking our performance and shaping our priorities
• Build as many new homes as possible
• Help reduce levels of homelessness in Norfolk and North Suffolk
• Cut the carbon footprint of our operations and the properties
To achieve these priorities we will:
• Recruit and develop staff who have a strong customer focus
• Provide the right digital tools for our tenants and staff to use
• Continue to review and improve the value for money of our activities
• Maintain good standards of governance.