IMPORTANT: We have produced an interim strategy document which explains Broadland’s priorities during the Coronavirus crisis. Once the crisis is over, we will undertake an accelerated review of the 2019-2023 corporate strategy. Our aim is to revert to it, subject to the context and revised timescales.
Our corporate strategy steers us towards achieving our future goals.
Broadland’s primary purpose remains to provide high-quality affordable homes in Norfolk and North Suffolk. It is a founding cornerstone of our strategy to help people access the support they need to maintain their tenancy.
Our overall priorities are to:
• Provide good services that meet tenants’ expectations
• Manage and maintain our properties well
• Ensure the safety of our tenants in their homes
• Support our tenants and minimise the number of tenancies that fail
• Involve our tenants in checking our performance and shaping our priorities
• Build as many new homes as possible
• Help reduce levels of homelessness in Norfolk and North Suffolk
• Cut the carbon footprint of our operations and the properties
To achieve these priorities we will:
• Recruit and develop staff who have a strong customer focus
• Provide the right digital tools for our tenants and staff to use
• Continue to review and improve the value for money of our activities
• Maintain good standards of governance.