The Cedars sheltered housing scheme is located in the heart of Norwich. It is elegant and quiet, surrounded by beautiful gardens.
The Cedars offers independent living for the over-55s, with 1 and 2- bedroom, ground and first-floor flat accommodation.
Each flat has:
- living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
- landline, TV and satellite point
- individual car parking space if required
- emergency pull cords, which immediately notify the scheme manager or out of hours service.
- seated exercise classes
- coffee mornings
- gardening club
- Sunday lunch at a local pub/restaurant
- additional activities advertised on noticeboards
- large communal sitting room
- games room with snooker table and darts board
- laundry facilities
- guest facilities
- shops, restaurants, cinemas, theatres etc in the historic city centre of Norwich, a 5-minute bus ride away