IMPORTANT: if you have already reported a routine repair and it was cancelled due to lockdown, you do not need to report it to us again. We already have it on our system and will be in contact with you to re-schedule.
You currently have these options to report a repair:
- Please use Tenants Online to report any NEW routine repairs. This is the only way to report new non-urgent repairs at the moment.
- Urgent or emergency repairs (see below): please call Customer Services on 0303 303 0003.
Thank you for your patience.
When an emergency repair is reported, we aim to attend to your home within 24 hours (some repairs are made safe within 4 hours). To ensure we make the best use of our resources, we have defined below what counts as an emergency repair.
Only genuine emergencies will be dealt with out-of-hours, which include:
- Major incident – fire, flood, major impact damage
- Escape of gas or fumes. First, call the National Gas Emergency number: 0800 111 999, then call our Customer Services.
- Loss of power and/or lighting to part of your home. Call UK Power Network if there is a local power cut affecting your neighbourbood: 0800 31 63 105
- Water leak that cannot be contained – this means that a bucket cannot contain the water overnight
- Blockages to main drains or toilet – if you only have one toilet.
- Sewage overflowing into the home from external drains
- Keeping your home safe and secure – for example, by carrying out temporary ‘make safe’ repairs
- Burst storage tanks, cylinders or pipes
- Heating system failure – in severe weather
- Loss of hot water
- Communal lighting failure
- Broken or missing manhole cover
- Broken stair treads, handrails, banisters or trip hazards
- Loose roof tiles – if it poses a health and safety risk, such as the roof tiles flying off
- Lost keys – we may be able to come to your property, depending on your circumstances and if we have the resources available. If not, you will need to contact a reputable local locksmith
- Malicious damage – we will need a crime reference number from you before we process any repair works caused by deliberate acts of damage
- Blocked drains – we will recharge you if a repair is needed because you have misused the drainage system by putting unsuitable materials or liquids in it