Now open for entries!
Do you love your garden? Why not enter our 2023 gardening competition? You could win up to £50!
Entry is open until 16 June 2023 to all Broadland Housing tenants.
Whether your garden style is compact, colourful, formal or informal, traditional or modern, let’s hear from you!
2023 gardening competition categories are:
- Best Garden – Does your garden have the ‘wow’ factor? Judges will be looking for a variety of plants in different colours and shapes, and ornaments used to good effect.
- Best Small Garden – We want to see the best use of space, and a good variety of plants or flowers in the space available.
- Best Communal Garden – Do you have a garden that’s shared and used by tenants at your scheme? We would love to see how the garden benefits you and your neighbours.
- Best Patio, Courtyard or Balcony – Even in the smallest outdoor space, we want to see the creative ways you have been growing.
- Best Edible Garden – We want to see a variety of vegetables and fruits. Are you getting more than one harvest and are you planting all year round?
- Best Hanging Baskets – These should be really colourful, with lots of different plants, not forgetting some greenery.
The closing date for entries is 16 June 2023. Entry is open to Broadland Housing tenants only. Judging will take place in-person at the beginning of July (dates to be confirmed).
Prizes: Winners and runners up in each category will receive a £20 or £10 voucher of their choice. There will also be an overall winner who will receive a £50 voucher of their choice. Every entrant will receive a certificate!
Our panel of judges include our Environmental Champions and Jane, our tenant gardening guru. Read Jane’s latest gardening tips in our Door to Door magazine.
2023 gardening competition entry form
Please complete this form to enter our 2023 gardening competition. Entry is open to Broadland Housing tenants only and closes on 16 June 2023.
To enter by phone, please call 01603 750113 or by email to email@example.com.
Here are some of our winners and runners up from the 2022 Gardening Competition:
Take part in our spring/summer competitions on Facebook and Instagram!