Community Conversations are an opportunity for you to tell us what we do well and what we could do better.
We look forward to welcoming tenants to both our in person and ‘Zoom’ online events taking place throughout the year. Look out for your invite!
Community Conversations – 2023 dates
- 14 March at 6.30pm – Online via Zoom – Norwich South
- 18 April at 6.30pm – Online via Zoom – West
- 17 May at 6.30pm – Online via Zoom – East
- 14 June at 6.30pm – In person – Norwich North
- 12 July at 6.30pm – In person – West
- 15 August at 6.30pm – In person – Norwich South
- 13 September at 6.30pm – In person – East
- 18 October at 6.30pm – Online via Zoom – Norwich North
If you would like to join one of the sessions, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the details.
If you can’t get to a session, you can still take part! Use the form below to send us your feedback.
Community Conversation Feedback
What is a Community Conversation?
We have been holding ‘Community Conversations’ since 2018. A director or assistant director hosts the meeting, and the area manager, team leader and surveyor for each area also attend. Meetings are either online or at local venues in the early evening.
At each session we ask tenants:
- What does Broadland do well?
- What could Broadland do better?
Tenants’ feedback from Community Conversations
We want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has ever come along to a Community Conversation. Your feedback has made a real difference and it is certainly changing the way we look at our services.