It is your responsibility as a tenant to:
- replace blown light bulbs, fuses, lost keys and sink plugs
- replace tubes/starters for fluorescent lights
- inform us ASAP of any urgent or routine repairs
- allow easy access to contractors who are carrying out repairs
- allow annual servicing of gas appliances
If you break or damage part of your property
You need to ensure that it’s repaired to the same standard as before it was damaged. You may have to find and pay a suitable professional if you aren’t able to repair it yourself.
If the damage was caused by a break-in or vandalism
We will make your home safe, but we’ll only do further work if you supply us with a Police Crime Number (not an incident number given out over the phone).
NB: Please make sure you get our permission BEFORE you start any works to improve or alter your property. This is important as it could introduce a fire risk that we are not aware of.