We are here to help!
Or call 0303 303 0003 – Tenancy Support option
We can help you save money on your fuel bills by changing your energy tariff or switching supplier.
You can also reduce your energy costs by following these simple tips:
- Draw curtains at dusk – this acts as a barrier and prevents heat loss
- Open curtains during the day to take advantage of sunlight in the winter to keep your house warm
- Shut windows – if the heating is on and the windows are open, you are wasting energy and money
- Draught-proof around your front door and letter box to stop cold air entering
- Wash your clothes at 30-40°C – higher temperatures cost more
- Do not dry clothes directly on radiators – this lowers the room temperature and the boiler has to work harder
- Do not put furniture in front of radiators – this stops the warm air flow around the room
- Adjust your boiler settings – set the heating to come on 20 minutes before you get out of bed to warm the house.
Find out more about saving energy and saving money – click on the buttons below.