Improving tenant engagement
Tpas wants to improve tenant engagement standards by bringing landlords and tenants together. It provides impartial advice, support, consultancy, and training.
Benefits for individual tenants and tenant groups
By taking advantage of our TPAS membership as a tenant or tenant group, you can:
- Receive invites to Tpas’s virtual and in person roundtables, focus groups and workshops
- Participate in live free webinars and access pre-recorded member webinars
- Opportunities and routes to influence national policy
- Access to Tpas’s exclusive member Resource Hub for all your engagement needs
- Newsletter to keep up to date with engagement news
- Advice on engagement issues via Tpas’s enquiry service
- Attend Tpas’s free virtual and in person member only events throughout the year
- Access to Tpas’s tenant only online networking group to create engagement conversations across England
- Opportunities to share your experiences and opinions
- Chance to gain recognition and share what you are doing
- Opportunities to join Tpas’s Board of Directors
- Voting rights at Tpas’s Annual General Meeting
To request access to our membership, simply search for ‘Broadland Housing Association’ at www.tpas.org.uk/Tenant and then click ‘join group’.
Find out more about the different ways you can get involved as a tenant at Broadland.