Oulton Court sheltered housing scheme offers independent living for the over-55s in 1-bedroom flat accommodation. It is situated near the beautiful Norfolk and Suffolk Broads and just a mile from the coast at Lowestoft.
Each flat has:
- living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
- landline, TV and satellite point
- individual car parking space if required
- emergency pull cords, which immediately notify the scheme manager or out of hours service.
Please note scheme managers are working from home as a safety precaution during the Coronavirus outbreak.
- regular days out
- coffee mornings
- quiz night
- active residents association
- raffles/bonus ball lottery
- meals out at local pubs/restaurants
- short break holidays
- communal lounge
- communal garden
- laundry facilities
- guest facilities
- cafes, shops, park, fishing at Oulton Broad village
- seaside resort of Lowestoft – 1 mile