Eligibility for priority services register
You might be eligible to go on your energy supplier’s priority services register if you:
- are of pensionable age
- are disabled or chronically sick
- have a long-term medical condition
- have a hearing or visual impairment or additional communication needs
- be in a vulnerable situation
Contact your energy supplier to get your name added.
Benefits of priority services register
- advance notice of planned power cuts
- priority support in an emergency
- meter reading services
- information in an accessible format, for example in larger print or braille
- plus other benefits
Find out more about priority service registers.
If you or someone in your household is living with cancer, you can get advice on accessing energy schemes and financial grants from Macmillan Cancer Support.
For individual support contact Tenancy Support on 0303 303 0003.