Find out more about our accreditations as an employer.
As a Broadland employee, your benefits include:
- Minimum 22 days’ annual leave, increasing to 27 over 5 years
- Birthday leave
- Day off for charity work / volunteering
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan – which covers the cost of many day-to-day health needs, such as eye care, vaccinations and some treatments
- Sick pay entitlement
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free confidential Employee Assistance Programme, offering support to all employees and their immediate family on a wide range of issues
- Professional subscriptions and other benefits (if relevant to the role)
- Flexible working opportunities, including agile working for certain roles
- Free membership for the Norfolk Car Club (no joining fee or membership fees)
Please note: some roles require a Disclosure and Barring Service Check (previously known as a CRB check).