We welcome new members from among our tenants and local community.
Please see our eligibility criteria below before you complete the application form.
Broadland Housing reserves the right to request a one-off payment of £1 from its Members in the event of winding up / to cover debts.
Any individual or organisation can apply to become a member, except the following:
- a minor
- an expelled member
- an employee of Broadland Housing Association
Broadland tenants are entitled to become members as long as they meet the following criteria:
- Being named on the tenancy agreement or licence
- Not being more than one month in arrears (excluding housing benefit/Universal Credit)
- Not being subject to an ASBO (anti-social behaviour order) within the previous 12 months, or a notice of intention to seek possession for anti-social behaviour
- Agreeing to be bound by Broadland Housing’s constitution and agreeing to act at all times in the interests of the association and for the benefit of the community. (You will be sent a copy of the Rules on acceptance.)
Broadland Housing Association is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as required by the Data Protection Act 2018. We will use the information you provide on this form to assess your membership eligibility. If your application is successful, we will store the information for the duration of your membership.